ANDRONAS CONSERVATION ARCHITECTURE offers the full complement of professional architectural services and has developed significant expertise in:
- Conservation and renovation, including interior restoration
- Design and Re-ordering of Worship Spaces
- Conservation Management Plans and Condition Reports
- Heritage Impact Statements, Heritage Assessments and Approvals
- Documentation and architectural administration of conservation works
- Maintenance plans and repair schedules for historic buildings
We work both as independent consultants and in collaboration with other architectural design firms.
We have successfully undertaken design and conservation projects ranging from small works through to nationally listed sites: from the design of parish church altar candle sticks, to the conservation of St Paul’s Cathedral, Melbourne and Newman College, University of Melbourne.
We begin by understanding the nature and history of the site, and the wants & needs of our client. We explore the individual nature of the place, and ensure our proposals and interventions enhance its cultural significance, and improve the life of our client.